Increasing awareness of Good Food: Why, How, and more…
A big part of Cultured Love’s mission is to provide insight and education about good food, especially fermentation, why it’s so good for you and your loved ones, how you can do it yourself, and how you can incorporate more of these good foods into your menu. We offer a number of different classes (described below) which we schedule regularly throughout the greater Holland/Grand Rapids area. We are also able to bring the class to your location to present to your group. If you would like to find out more about our classes, please read below and contact us for more information.
Scheduled Presentations, Classes and Locations:
- Stay Tuned for More Classes…
Classes Available for Scheduling:
We’ll work with you to conduct a class at your location.
- Learn to make Kraut: Learn the basics of making kraut in this hands on class that provides a demo, samples of Cultured Love’s kraut, written information and recipes and a time for you to make your own jar of kraut to take home! We will also discuss the benefits of probiotic rich foods in your diet and how it relates to your gut and brain health. This is a fun and interactive class. Come ready to learn and get your hands krauty!
Cost $30 per person
- Learn to make Kimchi: In this class you will learn to make Kimchi. There will be a demo, written information and recipe, samples for you to try and a time for you to make your own jar of kimchi to take home. We will discuss the benefits of a probiotic diet and living food.
Cost $35 per person
- Learn to make Kombucha: Learn to brew your own kombucha at home. This class offers a demo, samples and recipe and everyone will brew their own quart size jar to take home. We will discuss the benefits of probiotic rich foods and how they can effect your gut health.
Cost $25 per person
- Other class topics include Kefir, Kvass, Fermented Vegetables, Broth, and more…