Making Good Food Good
Providing nutritious and delicious food to improve your natural health and well-being
About Our Products
The natural and local food movements are growing at an exponential rate. More and more individuals and families are recognizing the need for nutritious, sustainable, and delicious foods. Cultured Love aims to provide that, first to our neighbors in Michigan and then to the world so we are all eating the food we were meant to eat, to live the life we were meant to live.
Because nutrients and health are so important to us, we source all our ingredients from organic producers and pride ourselves on using local ingredients when available.
We produce a line of hand-crafted specialty krauts that are delicious in flavor, have brilliant color and fresh texture, and are loaded with natural probiotics from the fermentation process. We produce our kraut in Zeeland, Michigan. We ferment each batch of kraut without any added cultures, vinegars, or cooking, to ensure optimal flavor and fermentation conditions. Once the process is complete, we refrigerate the kraut before packaging it to guarantee freshness.
Our Specialty Kraut Products:
- Carry Me Away – Traditional caraway kraut
- Dillyicious – Tastes like a pickle, with garlic, onion, dill and turmeric
- Purple Hot & Spicy – Beautiful red cabbage with cayenne, garlic, and onion
- Root for Ginger – Our nod to Kimchi with ginger, garlic, radish, carrot and Korean red pepper flakes
- Curryosity – Rich curry spice with green onion and carrot
Where can I buy Cultured Love products?
You can buy Cultured Love specialty krauts at the following locations in western Michigan (we’re adding more all the time):
- Central Park Market (Holland, MI)
- Clark Professional Pharmacy (Ann Arbor, MI)
- Harvest Health Foods (3 stores – 2 in Grand Rapids, MI & 1 in Hudsonville, MI)
- Health Hutt (2 stores – Grand Haven, MI & Norton Shores, MI)
- Greener Pastures Market (South Lyon, MI)
- Kingma’s Market (Grand Rapids, MI)
- The Local Grocer (Flint, MI)
- Nature’s Market (Holland, MI)
- Oryana Natural Foods Market (Traverse City, MI)
- Red Fox Market (Big Rapids, MI)
- Relish Green Grocer (Grand Rapids, MI)
- deBoer’s Bakery & Restaurant (Holland, MI)
- Slow’s Bar-B-Q (Grand Rapids, MI)
- The Toasted Pickle (Grand Haven, MI)
Seasonal Outdoor/Indoor Farm Markets (You may find us here on selected dates)
- Fulton Street Farmers Market (Grand Rapids, MI)
- Holland Farmers Market (Holland, MI)
- Sweetwater Local Foods Market (Muskegon, MI)
- Rockford Farm Market (Rockford, MI)